As the fourth largest united arts campaign in the United States, the United Arts Collaborative Campaign for the Arts unites the Central Florida community to support the arts each year in a public campaign from February 1-April 30 with a silent phase from November-December to capture year-end giving. The campaign manager functions as part of the development team and focuses on planning and executing the annual Collaborative Campaign for the Arts working with 32+ partner organizations in reaching their organizational goals and the United Arts – Arts For ALL Fund individual giving goal during the Collaborative Campaign. The Campaign Manager will assist in meeting the organization’s fundraising goals as defined by the organization’s annual budget.
- Collaborative Campaign for the Arts
- Manage all aspects of the annual Collaborative Campaign for the Arts.
- Develop and maintain a timeline of campaign activities and deadlines.
- Draft pledge form, campaign solicitation and acknowledgment letters for approval by supervisor
- Ensure campaign materials are printed and distributed to partner organizations on time.
- Work with database administrator to ensure partner reporting is sent accordingly to the agreed-upon schedule.
- Work with marketing & communications director to develop marketing and communications strategy for the campaign.
- Grow the online fundraising campaign and online donor development to include monthly giving.
- Maximize the organization’s online and 3rd party fundraising tools; stay abreast of new and existing online fundraising technology and analyze the feasibility of success within the organization’s fundraising climate.
- Field partner questions while providing exceptional customer service.
- Field campaign donor questions and resolve issues while providing exceptional customer service.
- Responsible for tracking campaign results and reporting and measuring results; create reports as requested.
- Plan and staff the Campaign Summit and Campaign Debriefs and assist in other special events.
- United Arts Donor Cultivation
- Grow and maintain existing United Arts – Arts For ALL Fund donor relationships through coordinated communications (under $1,000 donors).
- Workplace Giving
- Manage and grow the organization’s workplace giving program.
- Give workplace giving presentations on-site at corporate locations.
- Work with marketing to ensure the online workplace giving portal is set up for new sites and active for existing sites.
- Track workplace giving results and identify methods for growth at existing sites.
- Identify new opportunities to raise funds through the workplace.
- Outside of campaign timing, attend marketing and community events to meet potential new donors.
- Assist with answering office phones.
- Other duties as required
The salary range for this position is $45,000 – $52,000 annually based on experience.
Benefits include vision, medical, dental, and 401(k).
TO APPLY, PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO AMY@UNITEDARTS.CC