14-day immersive arts festival featuring local, national, and international performing artists, visual art, beer garden, and free children’s creative activities.
The 28th annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival will be held May 14-27, 2019 in Orlando’s beautiful Loch Haven Park cultural corridor. The event will host a myriad of ticketed and free activities, including:
- Free outdoor music concerts
- Beer garden with brews on tap and in cans, liquor bar, and some of Orlando’s best food trucks
- Free weekend child-centric mini-festival including puppetry, stage performances, storytime, arts and crafts, musical workshops, and more
- 130 ticketed shows to choose from (prices ranging from $5 to $12)
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- May 24, 2019 at 05:00 pm - 11:55 pm (Fri)
- May 25, 2019 at 11:00 am - 11:55 pm (Sat)
- May 26, 2019 at 11:00 am - 11:55 pm (Sun)
- May 27, 2019 at 12:00 pm - 11:55 pm (Mon)
Additional time info:
All shows start on time – no late entry permitted for any reason. Please plan ahead for parking. Limited parking is available in Loch Haven Park. Additional parking on Mills Ave., at Florida Hospital Parking Garage, Florida Urology Associates, and Magruder Eye Institute.
812 East Rollins Street, Suite 100, Orlando, FL 32803