Written by Monk Ferris, a murder mystery thriller where you, the audience, will help us unravel the true criminal.
Bone Chiller by Monk Ferris. Thirteen people gather on Friday the 13th at the Travers mansion in New York for the reading of Josiah’s will, which is a wall chart rendered in the form of a rebus (a part word, part drawing puzzle) that almost defies solution. Instead of designating an heir, it offers the estate to anyone who can solve the will! The lights keep going out and people keep getting murdered. The audience will have a ball trying to untangle the puzzle faster than the hapless characters. By the final act, revelations are exploding as surprise piles upon surprise and gasps alternate with howls of laughter.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Mar 5, 2020 at 07:30 pm (Thu)
- Mar 6, 2020 at 07:30 pm (Fri)
- Mar 7, 2020 at 07:30 pm (Sat)
- Mar 8, 2020 at 02:30 pm (Sun)
- Mar 12, 2020 at 07:25 pm (Thu)
- Mar 13, 2020 at 07:30 pm (Fri)
- Mar 14, 2020 at 07:30 pm (Sat)
- Mar 15, 2020 at 02:30 pm (Sun)
380 South Goodwin Street, Lake Helen, FL 32744