Please Note: This event has expired.
Each month FusionFest will offer patrons a chance to immerse themselves into exploring the tastes, sights, sounds and mindsets of another part of the world.
Our next Diversitastic! Dining destination is NaraDeva Thai Restaurant. Let’s learn more about Thai culture and the celebration of the Thai New Year, Songkran.
Enjoy a tasting of this exclusive menu:
– Veggie Spring Rolls
– Shrimp Rolls
– Crispy Pork Wontons
– Papaya Salad
– Pork Laab
– Beef Red Curry
– Shrimp Pad Thai
– Chicken Basil
– BBQ Pork Fried Rice
– Tapioca and Fruit Dessert
COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOL
– Please wear a facial covering when arriving and when interacting with your waiter.
– Sanitize hands upon arrival with sanitizer provided.
– Guests will be seated only with their party and distanced from other parties (but not so far that we can’t do some introductions and make new connections.
– Payment will be electronic and completed before arrival (except for any billing for extra drinks).
– Staff will be wearing facial coverings
Join us for an evening of art, music, stories and the cuisine of Thailand. Tickets available now through our website. Dining experience tickets are $49.95 and include a full course meal. (Additional alcoholic drinks billed separately)
Contact: (407) 836-5540
4696 Millenia Plaza Way, Orlando, FL 32839