Book by Enda Walsh, music by Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova
The enchanting musical about love.
Tickets range from $26-$40 with discounts available for seniors, students, military. Monday night performance tickets are $18-$25.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Jun 20, 2019 at 07:30 pm (Thu)
- Jun 21, 2019 at 07:30 pm (Fri)
- Jun 22, 2019 at 07:30 pm (Sat)
- Jun 23, 2019 at 02:30 pm (Sun)
- Jun 24, 2019 at 07:30 pm (Mon)
- Jun 27, 2019 at 07:30 pm (Thu)
- Jun 28, 2019 at 07:30 pm (Fri)
- Jun 29, 2019 at 07:30 pm (Sat)
- Jun 30, 2019 at 02:30 pm (Sun)
Additional time info:
Community Talkbacks are held following every Sunday matinee and Thursday evening performance. They are free and open to the public.
54 West Church Street, Second Floor, Orlando, FL 32801
If you have special seating needs, please advise the Box Office Staff when purchasing your tickets. We make every effort to ensure your visit is easy and comfortable. If you purchase your ticketView more
If you have special seating needs, please advise the Box Office Staff when purchasing your tickets. We make every effort to ensure your visit is easy and comfortable. If you purchase your ticket online, please contact the Box Office by calling 407-297-8788 or emailing email@example.com to ensure you or a member of your party will receive an accessible seat.
Mad Cow Theatre is located on the second floor of 54 West Church Street in downtown Orlando. We are situated above the Jersey Mike’s Subs located on the South Side of Church Street between Garland Ave and Orange Ave.
Parking information: *the cost of parking does fluctuate. The listing below highlights known prices at the time of posting.
- The Savings Choice (plus Cool Firetrucks!): $5-$8 at Central Parking Garage at 53 West Central, right across from the BIG Fire Department #1. We have a special deal with them. Bring your parking ticket to the box office, get a validation sticker, and (voila!) you get a big discount on your parking—usually only five bucks…eight bucks if there’s a big event downtown. Pro Tip: If you meet an attendant on the way into the parking lot, be sure to tell them you are going to Mad Cow Theatre.
- The Swanky Choice: $6-$15 Valet park at Kres Chophouse, located on Church Street near Orange Avenue. (Note: only available for evening performances). Again, be sure to get your ticket validated at Mad Cow. It’s usually $10. It might be $15 during city events. AND if you stop at Kres for some delicious pre-show goodies, you only pay $6 for your parking. You can’t beat that deal!
- The “Worried About the Weather” Choice: The Sun Trust Center Garage (1,041 spaces, 25 ADA-accessible; enter on South Street) and the 55 West Garage on Pine Street (300 spaces, 9 ADA-accessible; enter on Pine Street) are nearby and feature covered walkways to the theatre. Leave your umbrella in the car!