Please Note: This event has expired.
Orlando At Play Mobile App Button
4 Easy Steps
To Create Your Own OrlandoAtPlay App Button
The idea is to create a quick link to the website, and add it to your mobile homescreen. Follow the instructions below:
- 1. Start by entering in OrlandoatPlay.com in your mobile devices webs browser.
- Hit the menu button, and add the page to your bookmarks. In Chrome, just tap on the star and follow the prompt.
- Open your bookmarks using the menu button, and find the new bookmark you’ve just added. Press down and hold on the bookmark until you see an action menu. Select Add to Homescreen.
- That’s all there is to it. The bookmark is pinned to the homescreen for quick access. Arrange it into the place of your liking.
- Start by entering in OrlandoatPlay.com in your mobile devices webs browser.
- At the bottom of the screen you’ll see an icon depicting an arrow coming out of a box. Tap this button.
- You should now see a few options. The one you want to tap is “Add to Home Screen”. Click that option.
- You’ll be asked to choose a name for the homescreen icon. Name It “Orlando At Play”. When you’re done it’ll show up on your homescreen.
Orlando At Play readily available in a tap.
Email Support@unitedarts.cc with any questions