The Morse Museum’s new Create and Explore webpage includes art activities, lesson plans, video and audio experiences, and selected links to glass-related information online.
A free and easy to use resource, the Morse Museum’s new Create and Explore webpage has been developed to provide parents, families, teachers, and creators an online way to interact with the Museum and its collection from the comfort of home.
Among four sections, Lesson Plans, Activities, Video and Audio, and Resources there are downloadable activity sheets and step-by-step guides to recreate Tiffany-style art with everyday materials. Links to the Museum’s audio and video resources are also available. Other links include interesting and relevant content from around the web that relates to the Museum’s collection.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Sep 22, 2020 at 09:30 am (Tue)
- Sep 23, 2020 at 09:30 am (Wed)
- Sep 24, 2020 at 09:30 am (Thu)
- Sep 25, 2020 at 09:30 am (Fri)
- Sep 26, 2020 at 09:30 am (Sat)
- Sep 27, 2020 at 09:30 am (Sun)
- Sep 28, 2020 at 09:30 am (Mon)
- Sep 29, 2020 at 09:30 am (Tue)
- Sep 30, 2020 at 09:30 am (Wed)
Additional time info:
Online/Virtual experience. Start and end times not applicable.
MORE FROM Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art
Oct 15, 2019 - Feb 21, 2021
Oct 15, 2019 - Oct 10, 2021
Dec 3, 2019 - Sep 26, 2021
Mar 3, 2020 - Sep 26, 2021