Robert Hill’s The Sleeping Beauty at the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts.
A Charming Classic With Enchanting Choreography
Kicking off the 2020-21 season is the world premiere of artistic director Robert Hill’s The Sleeping Beauty at the Walt Disney Theater in the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts. The charming fairytale will feature some of classical ballet’s most challenging yet enchanting choreography. Follow the story of Princess Aurora, the evil Carabosse, and charming Prince Désiré, who awakens Sleeping Beauty from her 100-year slumber. Featuring luxurious sets and costumes, Tchaikovsky’s glorious score and a cast of fanciful characters, The Sleeping Beauty will awaken the senses.
• On sale now as part of your 2020/21 Season Subscription
• General On Sale: To Be Announced
• Presale: To Be Announced
• OB employs dynamic pricing based on demand. All performances are subject to pricing changes based on capacity.
• Please contact us if you have visual impairments so we can accommodate your particular needs, on a case by case basis.
• Group Sales: Groups of over 10 receive additional discounts.
All performances and times are subject to change
2020/10/22 - 2020/10/25