Our Summer Camp strives to provide a safe, fun, nurturing environment that promotes hands-on learning while fostering excitement in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM). We believe our summer camp provides an environment that encourages 21st century skills such as critical thinking, problem solving and communication skills necessary for our children to thrive. In an age dependent on innovation and creativity, our programs provide children with a platform for cultivating their interests while working collaboratively with their peers to develop lifelong skills that will enrich their lives and future community.
REGISTRATION AND GENERAL INFORMATION
• Visit us online at www.osc.org/camps.
• Camps should be selected by the grade your child will enter in August 2015.
• Confirmation materials will be provided after completing registration.
• For questions, call us at 407.514.2112.
• Includes extended care and one camp t-shirt.
• Payment is due at the time of registration.
• The Orlando Science Center accepts visa, mastercard, discover, checks or cash
(in person only).
• Additional t-shirts may be purchased for $5.00.
FREE EXTENDED CARE:
The Orlando Science Center offers extended care from 7:30–9:00 a.m. and 4:00–6:00 p.m. at no additional cost. A fee of $1.00 per minute is charged per camper/per minute after 6:00 p.m.
FULL-DAY CAMP FEES (K-4)
General Public $235.00
CAMP WITH DAILY LUNCH/SNACK (K-4)
General Public $270.00
2015/06/01 - 2015/08/14
Additional time info:
Camp is from 9am to 4pm with early care beginning at 7:30am and late care ending at 6pm.