Thanks for preparing to submit your event to OrlandoAtPlay.com.
Please be aware that OrlandoAtPlay.com:
- May include information that contains mature themes, be sexually explicit and/or use strong language (except for events listed in the “kids & families” category) where it is integral to the artistic integrity of the work being represented.
- Only includes Central Florida events and activities which are considered to be an attraction to both residents and visitors to the area alike, determined solely by the staff at OrlandoAtPlay.com.
- May utilize information provided on this site for use in various publications and media throughout the year.
Our Submission Guidelines:
- Location: Events must take place in the seven counties of Central Florida (Brevard, Lake, Orange, Osceola, Polk, Seminole and Volusia).
- Lead Time: We request that events be submitted at least two to four weeks prior to the event’s start date, but earlier is better. Event information should be posted on the website within five (5) to ten (10) business days upon submission to the site.
- Public Events: All events must be open to the public. Invitation/member-only events will not be accepted.
Events Images: In order for your event to be considered for featuring, we must have a professional-quality promotional image to display with your listing. A single image may be uploaded along with your event listing. Images must be high resolution in the .JPG format ONLY and sized in the 800-1000 pixel range. Depending on the size of your image and connection speed to the Internet, the upload process may take up to several minutes – please be patient. Once received, your image will be formatted for display.
- Video: Our event submission form accepts video “embed” code and URL links as provided by websites like YouTube.com and Vimeo.com. A video added to this form will appear on both the event detail page, as well as on our website’s Video Central page.
- We reserve the right to edit or remove graphic images, change the event category, and edit text submissions for grammar, style, and accuracy.
- Questions? Email: Support@OrlandoAtPlay.com
- The organization or individual submitting an event is responsible for the accuracy of the entry and is fully responsible for maintaining the accuracy of any listings submitted.
- OrlandoAtPlay.com reserves the right to use any photography posted on the site for promotional and publicity purposes and assumes that proper photo release information was gathered from the organization/venue prior to the image being posted.
Note that your event needs to be reviewed & edited as needed by our staff. Please allow 2-3 business days for your event to post.