In 1948 St. Michael's was established as the first new congregation in the Orlando area since St. Luke's, All Saints, and St. John's. It began life in Duckworth's Garage and soon graduated to a rented building on Edgewater Dr. The first building was built in 1951 on property acquired in 1950. This served as the church sanctuary until 1958 and it was renovated and rededicated in 1984 as Quigley Hall.A rectory was built on adjacent property, which eventually became the church office until
2499 N. Westmoreland Drive, Orlando, FL 32804
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE
© 2019 - United Arts of Central Florida. All Rights Reserved.